Minimalist Asian, specifically Japanese, style has become very popular. If you’re looking to introduce a zen feeling, while creating a practical division between spaces, this three-panel wood screen makes a great solution.
In black and white neutrals, it could also work with other, more eclectically themed rooms, creating a subdued, yet effective barrier for added privacy. It’s perfect for clinics or beauty salons, or anywhere where you wish to instantly create a more private space.
8 Best Black Wood Japanese Screen Ideas
Here are Best Black Wood Japanese Screen, Find more ideas and get inspiration;
4 panel flowered room divider screen style shoji solid wood black new black & white shoji folding privacy screen japanese wooden room divider 6 4 & 3 panel wood shoji room divider screen bamboo print
4 Panel Room Divider Black Wood Japanese Screen
– Room Divider Screen Japanese oriental Style Shoji solid Wood Black New [source Via : Www.ebay.com]
Two Fold Japanese Screen Screen with Carved Wooden Frame Reticulated top Lacquered Panels
– [source Via : Www.pinterest.com]
Japanese Folding Table Screen Black Lacquer Wood Frame Reversible
– Asian Japanese Folding Table Screen Black Lacquer Wood Frame Reversible [source Via : Www.pinterest.com]
4 Panel Flowered Room Divider Screen Style Shoji solid Wood Black New
– Legacy Decor Black 8 Panel Japanese oriental Style Bamboo Design Wood Shoji Screen Room Divider [source Via : Www.walmart.com]
Black & White Shoji Folding Privacy Screen Japanese Wooden Room Divider
– 3 Panel Shoji Folding Privacy Screen Japanese Wooden Room Divider [source Via : Www.ebay.co.uk]