Everyone certainly has the task to clean and care for their residence regularly to avoid dust and dirt that has accumulated, if not it will have an impact on your family’s health. Each store certainly sells a variety of cleaners, whether that’s for cooking equipment cleaning or floor cleaning. And also with so many cleaners were there, we don’t know whether it is safe or not cleaning and contains chemicals substance or not. If you worry about it, from now on you can use a cleanser by making your own with ingredients that available in your household and of course it is certainly safe. To make safety homemade floor cleaner, follow these steps:
Guide to Make Homemade Floor Cleaner
Making safety floor cleaner is easy, but you need some material, here what you need:
- Cream of tartar
- Baking soda
1. How to make surface cleaners?
- Mix vinegar and salt with the same comparison, apply to all abrasive cleaners. Use the solution on all dirt and stains that have been hardened on the floor and then scrub with a sponge. Always remember not to use vinegar to clean the marble floor, because it will cause permanent damage.
- Pour 1 gallon of warm water in a bucket and add 4 tablespoons of baking soda, then dissolve. This solution can work well in kitchens and bathrooms.
- As a disinfectant and odor refineries, mix 1 gallon of hot water and 1/2 cup borax. This solution works well in bathrooms, especially on floors and bath your bathroom.
2. How to make floor cleaners?
- Mix cornmeal and borax in a basin with a ratio of 2:1. Sprinkle a little of the mixture on the carpet and let stand for 1 hour. after 1 hour, clean the powder by using a vacuum.
- To clean the floor, mix vinegar and vegetable oil with the same ratio are 1: 1. Pour the mixture on the floor that has any stains then scrub with a clean cloth.
- To clean the floor stones and bricks of your home, mix 1 gallon of warm water with one cup of vinegar.
- People who use linoleum, to clean it you can use soda. Use of soda also can use to clean the tiles with a mop your tiled with soda and dry it with a clean cloth to make it shine.
3. How to make drain cleaners?
- Mix 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup of salt and stir until mixed. After mixed, pour 6 cups boiling water and let sit overnight before you use them.
- Input 1/2 cup of baking soda into the drain and then input also 1/2 cup of vinegar. Close the drain until the mixture to fizz and bubbles for 15 minutes. To rinse the drain, pour boiling water into the drain. Don’t use this method if you are just using a drain cleaning product commercial.
- To prevent the blockage, pour hot water into the drain regularly every week. 4. How to make metal cleaners?
- To make aluminum cleaner, mix warm water, thin pasta and cream of tartar. Pour pasta in aluminum and scrub with a clean cloth. After finished, rinse the aluminum with clean water and wait until dry.
- To clean the bronze and brass, you can mix a thin paste of lemon juice and baking soda.
- To polish the Chrome mix vinegar and baby oil. Rub the chrome with aluminum foil to make it shiny.
- Whereas for cleaning copper, mix 1 cup vinegar and 1 tablespoon of salt into a pot containing water. Rub the stainless steel with pure white vinegar will make it shine back.
Warning: After cleaning, always rinse with clean water and dry it to avoid water spots appear or rust. Hope this homemade floor cleaner tips will help you.
Best Floor Cleaner
1. Bona hardwood floor cleaner
- Safe for all unwaxed, unoiled, polyurethane finished wood floors
- Waterbased cleaning formula dries fast, is residue-free, and safe for people, pets and the planet
- Ready-to-use, just spray and mop
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified – very low VOC emissions
2. Mr Clean Floor Cleaner
Bulk Liquid Concentrate fro Hardwood, tile or Terrazo Floors, Commercial Use, Lemon Scent.
- Dissolves and removes tough ground-in dirt from finished floors without leaving residue
- Suitable for automatic floor machines
- Formula generates low sudsing
- Recommended dilution is 1: 128 for manual and 1: 512 for automatic machines
- Size: 128 fluid oz. (4 quarts); 3 / Carton
3. Rejuvenate Floor Cleaner
Rejuvenate High Performance All-Floors and Hardwood No Bucket Needed Floor Cleaner Powerful PH Balanced Shine with Shine Booster Technology Low VOC Best in Class Products 32oz
- ResidueFree floor cleaner gets rid of the toughest dirt and grime without leaving behind a dulling shine: is safe to use as an everyday cleaner on all floors; no mop bucket needed
- Recommended for pre-restoration prep as well as frequent use to maintain cleanliness and luster
- pH balanced formula won’t harm floor’s finish
- Low VOC & Best in Class Products | Proudly Made in America
- High Performance All-Floors Cleaner Made in the USA